During the last decades technology is developing more than rapidly and is getting into all spheres of our life: beginning with personal affairs to education and science. This is why it is not a surprising fact that the number of technological professions appears and universities try to integrate all the majors with informational technologies. We present you the list of topics on informational technology, educational and nanotechnology, information age and technological innovations.
Topics about information technology.
In general, information technology is defined as telecommunication and computer usage that helps to collect, store and process different types of information.
- Types of information processed with the help of information technology.
- Which information is not possible to process and collect with technology?
- Telecommunication in information technology.
- Can middle manager be replaced by computers?
- Information system that are controlled by computers.
- New managerial strategies due to informational technologies.
- Society and information technologies.
- The future of IT sphere.
- How is information technology spread over the United States?
- The history of “domesticating” computers and phones.
- The culture of using the informational network.
- How can governmental structures be transformed with the help of information technology?
- Transformations caused by information technologies.
- Science and networking.
- How to improve the health care with information technologies?
Topics about educational technologies.
- Learning and instructional technologies.
- The peculiarities of testing in e-learning.
- Methods of measuring students’ achievements in e-learning.
- Educational approaches using technologies.
- Can technology replace human element in learning?
- Computer simulations used for learning.
- The most popular educational online services.
- Creative tools online for developing children’s imagination.
- The efficiency of digital classrooms.
- Foreign language e-learning: how effective is it?
- Using technology in primary school.
- Teachers using technologies: challenges and advantages.
- Molecular devices in nanotechnology.
- The stages of nanotechnology development.
- Is nanotechnology able to change the world?
- The revolutions made by micro-technologies.
- Limitless future in nanotechnology theory.
- The definition of nanocosm.
- The most noticeable changes made by nanotechnologies.
- Which risks is nanotechnology carrying?
- How food safety is impacted by nanotechnologies?
- Current trends in micromechanics.
- The frontiers of nanotechnology.
- Nanotechnology as revolution.
- How does nanotechnology help global equity?
Topics about technological innovations.
- How society reacts to technological changes?
- The technologies reflecting human needs.
- The history of using computers in manufacturing.
- Transportation system and technological innovations.
- How should we adopt to a new technological era?
- Do technological innovations influence economy?
Topics about information age.
- Basic characteristics of information age.
- Information explosion in modern world.
- Is information age leading to human misunderstanding and non-communication?
- Lack of human communication caused by information age.
- Pros and cons of easy information accessibility today.
- Digital diplomacy in information age.
- Globalization as one of the main trend of the information age.
- Does information give power?
- How nations are transformed by information?
- Importance of data privacy.