Coolessay.net has been performing high quality works since the creation of the company. We try to do our best in order to satisfy our new and regular customers. After you were provided with a completed paper, you are welcome to request revisions for the order as per the revision policy of the company. Please find the list of the main terms:
- Instructions: While submitting your comments for the revision, please make sure they do not contradict the first original instructions for the assignment. In case you are changing the original instructions of the order, the additional payment will be required from your side.
- Submitting revision: While sending the comments for the revision, please indicate your order number in the e-mail so that we could easily resolve your case. All the comments for the revision should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted through “Request revision” button.
- Time for revision request: You are able to request as many revisions as needed before your order is approved. Please mind that you have only 10 days to request revisions for the paper either before or after your order is approved. The unlimited number of revisions is possible within the 10 days after the paper was delivered to you.
- Revision comments: The comments you provide for the revision cannot contradict the initial instructions of the order. In case you would still like the writer to work on your newly provided comments and suggestions, you will be asked to pay for editing or re-writing service which corresponds to 50%-75% of the initial price of the order.
- Writer: If you are not satisfied with the writer that was assigned to your order and completed the paper, you have the right to ask the support team to change the current writer after 3 revisions made by him/her. Please specify valid reasons for your request, since we will not change the writer if there is no specific reason provided from your side.
- Progressive delivery: If your order is more than 30 pages or if you have selected a progressive delivery service, free revisions are possible within 20 days after the first version of the paper was delivered to you.
- Money back: You are not able to request a money back option unless at least 2 revisions have been completed for the paper. If your order deadline is less than 24 hours, you are required to request at least 1 revision for the order. However, please mind that you need to provide us with valid, strong and specific reasons for disputing the order.
- Time frame: The minimum deadline for revision is 3 hours. Please mind that we have a right to extend the deadline for the writer in certain cases, for example, when there is time left before the final deadline of the paper. If your order takes 3-hour or 8-hour delivery, the minimum revision time is 2 hours.
- You are not eligible for any refunds (partial refunds are not available as well, except for the refund for the writer’s category if the writer was changed for your order) if you have not requested any revisions for your order. It is an obligation to request at least 2 revisions before setting the order on dispute (1 revision if the order takes 3-hour or 8-hour delivery). Each dispute is resolved by the Dispute Department separately.