If your topic for an essay is overpopulation you should consider such points as factors causing the issue and effects, which it has. In the concluding part you are supposed to sum up your work mentioning the most significant arguments of your position and the pieces of evidence that explicate them. The additional function of the conclusion is showing new or other perspectives of the issue. In case you are writing a cause and effect paper you may describe some ways how to resolve the problem presented. Here are more hints for conclusion writing in the paper on overpopulation.
How to write a proper conclusion for an essay.
- A conclusion is an essential part of every paper, which must not be omitted during completion. The essay without the conclusion will definitely lose some points.
- Naturally, the first and main task of the conclusion is to conclude. It means that you have to explain why you have done all the work and what you have achieved. In case you are writing the essay you may restate the thesis from the introduction and show that you have resolved your research problem in this way.
- The second function of the concluding part is to sum up. After you have completed your paper you should point out the most significant arguments. You may also mention some pieces of evidence if they are essential in the conclusion, as well.
- One more thing you can do in order to make your conclusion interesting is to demonstrate new perspectives: show other points to research, different approaches and the sides, which you consider not researched enough. This will let you not to close the topic off.
- Additionally, you may display how to resolve the problem described in your paper. Think of 2-3 methods and explain them briefly in the concluding part of your paper.
Ideas for conclusion of overpopulation.
Important reminder: remember that the concluding part has to be connected with the introduction and main body written. It is a kind of continuation and closing for your ideas and arguments so make sure that you are presenting the same points, which were explicated throughout the essay.
Sum up the causes of overpopulation. The most serious factors causing overpopulation are:
- Death rate decline;
- Fertility treatment;
- High level of immigration to developed countries;
- Family planning and birth control lack;
- Technological advancements;
- Better quality of health care today.
Conclude explaining the main effects of the overpopulation.
- Lack of natural resources because of people cutting woods, hunting, fishing.
- The worsening of the environmental state due to water and air pollution. This happens, mainly, to a big number of vehicles, plants, factories and other industrial objects.
- Wars for natural resources and spheres of influence.
- Expensive living.
- Make the society aware of the issue: provide people with information and better education regarding this topic;
- Sexual education is an important component of proper family planning and birth control;
- Setting taxes, which will control overpopulation.